Fundraising for FIT
Thank you for your interest in hosting a “third party” fundraiser for Families in Transition! A “third party” fundraiser is an event to financially benefit Families in Transition that is completely sponsored and organized by an individual, company or organization other than Families in Transition. We have been very fortunate to have had the support of numerous organizations and individuals who have held events such as yard sales and even a women’s fashion show! Your efforts are an important part of the support that FIT receives to bring self-sufficiency, respect, and hope to the homeless population in New Hampshire. We cannot do it without your help!
Interested in hosting an event for FIT? Your fundraiser could be next!
It’s easy! Here is how to get started:
- Please read the “Fundraising for FIT” Event Guidelines document
- Once you have read the guidelines, please fill out the “Fundraising for FIT” Application
- Submit the “Fundraising for FIT” Application via one of the following methods:
- Email to [email protected]
- Fax to 641-5334
- Mail to Families in Transition, ATTN Resource Development, 122 Market Street Manchester NH 03101
- Have any questions? Please call 603-641-9441 ext. 329. We would love to speak with you!
Thank you for your interest in supporting Families in Transition. We look forward to working with you!