If you or your family are homeless at or risk of becoming homeless, there is help. You can contact the Manchester Homeless Assistance Line at 1-877-606-5173 to be assessed and referred to the right services for you.

For immediate assistance, please browse the resources listed below.

Can’t find something? Dial 211 or visit for New Hampshire general information.

For general information and resources regarding homelessness or social services, visit the New Hampshire Coalition to End Homelessness website.

*Please note: All area codes are 603 unless listed otherwise


Police/Fire/Ambulance: 911

City Resources – Manchester

PoliceNon-Emergency Manchester Police: 668-8711
WelfareManchester City Welfare: 624-6484
TransportationManchester Transportation Association (MTA): 623-8801

City Resources – Concord

PoliceNon-Emergency Concord Police: 225-8600
WelfareConcord Human Services (City Welfare): 225-8575
TransportationConcord Transportation Authority: 225-1989


Mental Health Center of Greater Manchester: 668-4111
Riverbend Mental Health (Concord): 228-1551
Manchester Mobile Crisis Response Team: 1-800-688-3544
Concord Mobil Crisis Response Team: 1-844-7-43-5748

Hospitals – Manchester

Catholic Medical Center: 668-3545
Elliot Hospital: 669-5300

Hospitals – Concord

Concord Hospital: 1-800-327-0464

Substance Use

Families in Transition – New Horizons’s Willows Substance Use Treatment Center: 641-9441 ext 401
NH Alcohol and Drug Treatment Locator – 1-844-711-HELP (4357)
Drug Free New Hampshire
The Granite State Area of Narcotics Anonymous: 645-4777
New Hampshire Area Assembly of Alcoholics Anonymous: 1-800-593-3330
The Farnum Center Substance Abuse Services: 622-3020
Granite Pathways

Domestic Violence

New Hampshire Coalition against Domestic and Sexual Violence: 1-866-644-3574
Manchester YWCA Women’s Crisis Line: 668-2299


Suicide Prevention: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
New Hampshire Division for Children, Youth & Families: 271-4440

Comments are closed.