Ways to Give
At Families in Transition, we believe in the strength of families. Just as family members can look to each other in times of difficulty, we believe that every man, woman, and child deserves to feel safe and supported. When we welcome participants to Families in Transition, they don’t just enter a program. They join an incredible network of staff, volunteers, participants, alumni, donors, and others that provide the support necessary for success.
Join our family today.
There are many ways for you to make a difference in the lives of our participants. We are deeply grateful and thank you for your generosity and continued support.
Want to help? You can:
- Holiday Season. For more ways on how to support FIT during the holidays please see our holiday giving opportunities flyer.
- Donate online. Support Families in Transition through a tax-deductible donation right now. Click here to get started.
- Donate by mail. Send your check to: Families in Transition | Attn: Development Office | 122 Market Street | Manchester, NH 03101
- Organize a drive. Many FIT participants enter our programs with very few personal belongings. Get a group together and organize a drive for toiletries, school supplies, kitchenware, beds, and more.
- Donate to OutFITters. 100% of the proceeds from the OutFITters Thrift Store (with locations in Concord and Manchester, NH) support Families in Transition. Donate your gently used clothing, housewares, furniture, and more. Click here for more information.
- Become a corporate supporter. Get your employees or co-workers involved by planning a corporate volunteer day, planning a drive, or becoming a sponsor of a FIT event. For more information, click here.
- Support Families in Transition with a grant.
Questions about ways to give? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.