Fundraising for FIT-NH
Thank you for your interest in hosting a “third party” fundraiser for Families in Transition – New Horizons-New Horizons! A “third party” fundraiser is an event to financially benefit Families in Transition-New Horizons that is completely sponsored and organized by an individual, company or organization other than Families in Transition – New Horizons-New Horizons. We have been very fortunate to have had the support of numerous organizations and individuals who have held events such as yard sales and even a women’s fashion show! Your efforts are an important part of the support that FIT-NH receives to bring self-sufficiency, respect, and hope to the homeless population in New Hampshire. We cannot do it without your help!
Interested in hosting an event for FIT-NH? Your fundraiser could be next!
It’s easy! Here is how to get started:
- Please read the “Fundraising for FIT-NH” Event Guidelines document
- Once you have read the guidelines, please fill out the “Fundraising for FIT-NH” Application
- Submit the “Fundraising for FIT-NH” Application via one of the following methods:
- Email to [email protected]
- Mail to Families in Transition – New Horizons-New Horizons, ATTN Resource Development, 122 Market Street Manchester NH 03101
- Have any questions? Please call 603-641-9441 ext. 225. We would love to speak with you!
Thank you for your interest in supporting Families in Transition – New Horizons-New Horizons. We look forward to working with you!