FAMILIES IN TRANSITION IS IN THE RUNNING FOR A $25,000 GRANT
Online Votes Needed in Order to Win
Community members are encouraged to vote for our “Family Place Therapeutic Preschool” to help us win a $25,000 grant through State Farm Neighborhood Assist, a crowd-sources philanthropic initiative that lets communities determine where grant funding is awarded. Online votes at www.neighborhoodassist.com/entry/1981118, now through Friday, November 4, are needed in order for us to win. The money will be used to help interrupt the cycle of homelessness by providing early intervention for young children and their families. Family specific programming and therapy by our licensed Family Therapist is provided to help manage traumatic stress and lessen the negative impact of homelessness.
Help us win $25,000!
- Vote every day now through Friday, November 4, 2016 here: neighborhoodassist.com/entry/1981118
- Help spread the word to through your networks by sending emails and posting on your personal and business social media accounts.
- Sample Facebook posts:
- Vote for @FITNH ’s Family Place Therapeutic Preschool and they can win $25K to help interrupt the cycle of homelessness by providing early intervention for young children and their families at neighborhoodassist.com/entry/1981118 thanks to @StateFarm! #SFNeighborhoodAssist
- YOU can make a difference by helping @FITNH win $25K by voting for their Family Place Therapeutic Preschool at neighborhoodassist.com/entry/1981118 every day through Friday, November 4. #SFNeighborhoodAssist
- Please share this post: Help @FITNH win $25K to implement programming and therapy at their Family Place Therapeutic Preschool by voting at neighborhoodassist.com/entry/1981118. #SFNeighborhoodAssist
- Sample Twitter posts:
- Help @FITNH win a $25K through @StateFarm to provide therapeutic services to homeless children in #NH! http://bit.ly/2f7UagH
- @FITNH is a finalist in the race to win $25K to help provide therapeutic services to homeless children in NH! http://bit.ly/2f7UagH
- Vote for @FITNH through 11/4 to help them win $25K to provide therapeutic services to homeless children in NH! http://bit.ly/2f7UagH