Ways Everyone Can Get Involved
As an individual supporter of Families in Transition (FIT), there are many ways you can get involved. Here are some of the unique ways to get you, your family, employer, religious group, etc. involved with Families in Transition.
For a printable version of this information, click here.
Give: Support our most vulnerable populations, homeless families, by making a gift today. Here are some ways you can make a direct impact to these families.
Support one of our needs this holiday season! For a full list of ways to support the holidays, click here.
- Donate online today. Make a gift online today by clicking here.
- Support one of our fundraising appeals each year. We send out multiple opportunities to invest in our organization to enable us to continue our mission of providing a home and building hope to those in need in our community. Please consider supporting one or more of these important needs each year. For more information, please click here.
- Sign up for a recurring gift. Your gift could be set up as a weekly, monthly, or yearly transaction. To set up your recurring gift, please click here.
- Join our Planned Giving Program. Name Families in Transition as a beneficiary in your will, life insurance policy, or retirement account. For more information, please click here.
- Support our scholarship opportunity. The Maureen A. Beauregard Scholarship provides financial support to current participants or alumni of FIT Programs who have a desire to continue their education beyond high school. For more information on supporting this program, please email [email protected] or call us at 603.641.9441 ext. 324.
- Become a corporate supporter. There are many ways for your business or organization to make a difference in the lives of our families. For more information, please click here.
Volunteer for one of our many opportunities.
- OutFITters Thrift Stores
- The Family Place Resource Center & Shelter
- AmeriCorps VISTA
- Volunteer as a group
Other Ways to Get Involved
- FUNdraise for FIT by hosting an event that raises money for FIT. Have a dinner, organize a car wash, or plan a fashion show. The opportunities are endless! For more information, please click here or email us at [email protected].
- Attend and support one of our events. Become a sponsor of one of our fundraising events or simply attend! For more information on our upcoming events, please click here.
- Support OutFITters Thrift Stores. By donating and shopping at OutFITters’ two locations, you are supporting a vital funding stream for FIT’s mission. For additional information about our thrift stores, please click here.
- Organize a collections drive for one of FIT’s current high needs. Many FIT participants are in need of the basic necessities when they move into our program. To see a full list of current high needs, please click here.
- Support us with a grant or matching gift opportunity with your employer. For more information, please email us at [email protected] or call us at 603.641.9441 ext. 324.
For more information about ways to get involved, please call our Resource Development office at 603.641.9441 ext. 324 or [email protected].